Las Vegas, Nevada

Living here at regency Towers is an absolute nightmare. The people running the HOA are extremely auto Craddick. Leaving here at regency Towers is like living in Nazi Germany. The building was built in the 70s and is in dire need of repairs. Our sinks and shower drains very slowly. The plumbing in the building needs to be updated fixed. All of the residents have plumbing issues which cause us to contact plumbers on a monthly basis.

They keep the air conditioning in the hallways set to a minimum so it is always extremely hot in the hallways because they're too cheap. On a daily basis, the resins receive notices in the elevator from Barbara Munson who is the head of the Board of Directors and the notices in the elevators contain messages that are extremely rude and demanding towards the residents.

About 90% of the residents here have dogs. And I'm not just talking just one dog. People usually have two dogs. The dog owners take their dogs to the front of the building in the *** and *** on the front lawn of the building. There is literally no grass there now.

They just recently put in a fitness center and it is an absolute joke. They have dumbbells up to 15 pounds and that's it. There are a total of two treadmills, two bicycles and an all in one weight machine. The painted the walls as if we were in the 1980s. It's really laughable.

The carpets in the hallway are disgrace. They are extremely dirty and need to be replaced.

The HOA is poorly run and they are a bunch of criminals. They charge each resident over $700 a month in HOA fees. You can tell they are ciphering money because the money isn't being put back into the building.

The building has a 24 hour security but if you have ever seen the movie Blart Mall Cop, then you'll understand exactly what type of security we have.

I have heard that several residents have died here because of mold poisoning.

This is just the tip of the iceberg but I think I put enough here to persuade you to stay away from this building.

Preferred solution: Provide better service and fix the building. .

Had an Experience with Regency Towers?

Comments

Heydrich
King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania, United States #1029485

Would you rather them be Manual Craddick? I mean, Craddick at either setting is still Craddick I guess. Also, you didn't live in Nazi Germany like I did, so you probably shouldn't throw around that comparison so lightly.

Emma2Happy

If I may, Anonymous: many of the condo units are individually owned.Perhaps the reviewer owns there.

If you look at the MLS listings, over 10% of the units are for sale, but I suspect the number is a bit higher. The units are getting to be a challenge to unload. Who knows? Maybe the reviewer has left, but has not said so.

I was a tenant there. I got sick and left. My landlord continues to harass me, as that unit has been unoccupied for 4 months now.

Look at the content of the article.

This is a fair warning.To question why s/he does not move is not relevant.

Best Regards,

Another scammed resident

to Emma2Happy #1027401

Which unit number where you?

Emma2Happy
to Anonymous #1027408

Why do you ask, Anonymous?And who are you?

It was not a penthouse unit. It was one of the 1856 sq. ft. units.

Units share the same problems.

Some units may have had, or are in the process of, both vertical and lateral pipes lined...a very invasive project for each unit.

Unfortunately, if a neighboring unit has only the vertical stacks relined (cost covered by HOA), the lateral lines may not have been done, as the unit owners must come up with the $ for that, then leaks may still be present.

Do you have more questions relevant to the initial post?I'll be happy to weigh in.

I think the takeaway here is that the building is older, was allowed to deteriorate for many years without proper maintenace.

So, rent/buy at your own risk.

Emma

Why do you live there? Why not move?