This review is absolutely right on.I lived there, as well.
The building was allowed to deteriorate for far too many years before proper maintenance was initiated..only two years ago! IF you have not lived in this building, please keep your snide and/or unhelpful comments to yourself. The reviewer is simply trying to prevent grief on the part of future tenants/buyers. I would be thankful for that, if I were you, unless you are on the HOA or own a unit there you are trying to sell, or rent out.
Geez, comments from the troll gallery are NOT especially helpful. If you have something useful to share, then please share!
At least the reviewer shared his/her experience, which is a lot more than you other commentors have offered up.Don't be shy, or worse, chicken scratch.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Unsafe living quarters
- Preferred solution:
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Regency Towers Condo Rental
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "THIS IS AN ACTUAL EMAIL SENT TO CORPORATE MANAGEMENT! THEY OFFERED ME $1000 TO KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT ABOUT THE DEPLORABLE CONDITIONS...OBVIOUSLY i DID NOT ACCEPT! "We stated our intentions..."
- "All cited lack of performance for HOA [Home Owners Association] management continue & has retrograded from poor to untenable.Note that G3 provides HOA property management, the subject of this review...."
- "Moss motto 'Your home is our business' should be follow by 'It will cost you until you leave' because your home is clearly not yours but theirs & you are..."
- "I bought my Guess jacket because it was so warm. The problem is that whatever the external red material is made of, it's brittle and falling apart on every part..."
- "Don't fall victim to his bad business practices. He will leave you hanging after he picks up your load for days unable to get ahold of him as he..."
- "My boyfriend sends me flowers for birthdays and for Valentine's Day. Because Valentine's Day falls on a Sunday, he wanted to have flowers sent on Friday the 12th to my..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."